Sunday, September 21, 2008

Girl scout camp


Hi!
This weekend I went to girl scout camp with my mom. It was a lot of fun. The theme was red white and blue, so we did alot of things that had to do with flags. I liked it when they showed us how to retire the flag. what they did first was to cut apart the stripes separetly and say something, while they burned it in the fire. Then they put the stary piece of they flag on whole. after the fire cooled down, they removed the gromets and gave them to people whoose family members are WW II veterans. it was really cool. Me and my mom got to sleep in a yurt, so it was all inclosed, but it still was really cold. Next weekend, I have a encamp ment with my troop and my mom's not going. I'm really exited. that's all for now!